An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in Residential/Community and Supported Living care for adults with Learning disabilities, Autism, Challenging behaviour and Mental Health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent and experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of one of their residential services.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care in the local area using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Home Manager Key Responsibilities –
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the home
- To have sound knowledge of CQC and troubleshooting experience of a service
- Manage and lead of the new team of support staff
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff and students on placement
- HR experience and recruitment
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Ensure staff are fully trained with all mandatory training
Registered Home Manager Requirements –
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manage
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Quick decision maker and enthusiastic manager
This is an urgent position so the hiring manager will conduct interviews ASAP and as soon as applications go through.