The company: I am working on behalf of a client who are an South East based group of Nursing Homes. My client is an expanding organisation who are looking to expand their nursing team in the East Sussex area.
The Role: There are several permanent positions with shift patterns to suit. Day shifts are 8am to 8pm and Nights are 8pm to 8am.
Requirements: The successful candidate must have an active NMC pin & be a registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) ideally with good experience working in a nursing care home and with elderly patients, although this is not essential. The successful candidate will be an experienced nurse who has excellent clinical skills and ideally have experience of working in a similar environment where clients are supported within their own home. General responsibilities will include:
– Creating and updating clinical care plans and MAR charts
– Liaising with clients, their families and other healthcare professionals
– In partnership with the Services Development Manager, liaise with potential referrers and complete new client assessments
– Monitoring, recording and reporting changes in clients conditions
– Maintaining accurate detailed reports, records and documents
– Leading clinical training sessions such as PEG, Medication, Epilepsy/Buccal
– Conducting clinical supervisions and competency assessments and identifying training needs
– Completion of relevant audits
– Helping to prepare for CQC and other inspections
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria