Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a growing professional services company based in Huddersfield that deliver effective Environmental, Health and Safety training and consultancy services across a range of sectors and industries to help organisations achieve highest Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results driven Sales and Marketing Executive to help us generate sales and support the further growth of the business. Directly reporting to the Managing Director, you will have a hands-on role and make a real impact on the business.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have great communication and B2B sales experience or skills, and be excellent at building relationships with all sorts of clients and individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity for individual who possess entrepreneur spirit, has the motivation and ability to generate sales and develop your business development skills in a professional Environmental, Health and Safety training and consultancy company.
· Assisting in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and plans
· Researching and analysing target markets and trends, the competition and understanding the needs of both potential and existing clients
· Perform in-depth research to identify potential new clients and identify relevant decision makers
· Answer incoming calls and reply to client emails, offering advice and analysing client’s needs to tailor a solution
· Making outbound calls and keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
· Attracting and converting high quality leads via traditional and digital marketing channels
· Manage, maintain and optimise the website and assist in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
· Creating marketing and sales contents including proposals, newsletters, brochures, etc. for a range of channels
· Assisting with the preparation and execution of events such as training and networking events
· Managing email marketing to convert potential client, and to retain existing client using Mailchimp
· Managing social media marketing, develop ideas to enhance audience engagement and drive up interest
· Develop and maintain the client contacts using CRM software, e.g. Hubspot
· Achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s, and ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
Essential qualifications and skills
· Business, management, marketing or related qualification and experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated and results driven
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
· Highly organized and ability to work independently
· Have an entrepreneurial mind-set
· ‘Can do’ attitude, an ability to think creatively and put new ideas into practice
· Knowledge of social media marketing, content marketing, mobile marketing and email marketing
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.)
· Live within a commutable distance from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
· Have authorization to work in the United Kingdom
Desired qualifications and skills
· B2B sales, business development or marketing experience
· Experience of owning the entire sales cycle
· Experience in training and consultancy sales is desirable, but not essential
· Knowledge or experience of working with various sales and marketing tools
· Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
What’s in it for you?
· 30 hour working week Monday to Thursday with flexibility
· Some working from home opportunities
· Reward and recognition program
· Career progression
· Statutory annual leave
· Statutory pension scheme
If you meet our requirements and believe that you have the ability to generate sales and develop new business, we would like to hear from you!
Please apply by email with CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role. See our website for the full job description.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria